Shake out the Pre-Season Jitters with a Test Run Triathlon! Our biggest event of the year and perfect for everyone from First-Timers to Seasoned Veterans. The Portland Triathlon Club presents an awesome opportunity to practice your triathlon skills in a non-competitive environment: The 14th Annual Mock Tri.
This is an excellent training event - allowing you to see where you are in your triathlon fitness, as well as offering first-timers the opportunity to try the sport in a supportive environment.
This is “mock” triathlon is not a formal competition with finisher medals and official timing. It is a learning race where all participants see demonstrations, attend clinics, and go through a Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. Everyone has a chance to “TRI” in a safe healthy atmosphere.
One price for any distance.
Your registration will get you:
- An event shirt and goodie bag. *** If you did not sign up before April 19th you will not receive a shirt! ***
- Access to pre-event clinics that will teach you key things all triathletes should know.
- A safe, fully supported, swim course in Vancouver Lake.
- A well marked, easy to navigate, bike and run course.
- Aid stations (2) on the run course.
- A secure transition area to give you the full race day experience.
- LUNCH at the BBQ celebration after the event.
Saturday, May 4th
Packet Pick Up at Steelhead Coaching - 2635 NE Broadway St, Suite 2, Portland, OR 97232
Sunday, May 5th - 14th Annual PTC Mock Tri
Vancouver Lake Park – Eagle Picnic Shelter Area - 6801 NW Lower River Rd. Vancouver, WA 98660
7:30 AM Last chance for packet pick up (closes at 8:15)
7:30 AM Transition opens
8:15 AM Clinics start
9:15 AM Transition Closes and MANDATORY Pre-Event Safety Briefing
9:30 AM Event Start
11:00 AM BBQ and Celebration begins (BBQ is included for all registered participants. Friends/family can purchase extra tickets for $5.00 on the day of the event)